MeBooks provides digitisation services to clients, including:
- scanning and optical character recognition conversion to various formats, including epub, PDF and XML
- differing levels of text digitisation, from OCR through to full-text using standards such as TEI and DocBook.
- construction of web-based delivery systems hosting and monitoring
We are experts in large-scale digitisation and online delivery of journals, newspapers and texts, and have a wide range of experience in conversion of collections from hundreds of pages to hundreds of thousands of pages.
We also offer services regarding search and discovery of large collections, including:
- Linked data services
- Metadata services, including generation, storage and retrieval
- Search services (using Apache Solr) Clients and projects
Some of our projects include:
- The Nelson Photo News (10,000 pages)
- The Gisborne Photo News (18,0000 pages)
- The Auckland War Memorial Museum Annual Reports collection
- The Hutt City Libraries Online Heritage Collection
- The New Zealand World War One Linked Open Data Service
Some of our clients include:
- Auckland Museum
- Te Ara Online Encyclopedia of New Zealand
- Nelson Public Libraries
- H. B. Williams Memorial Library
- Hutt City Libraries
If you would like to know more, please contact us.