MeBooks are eBook experts, and we provide a number of services for our clients including:
- Conversion of existing titles from a range of formats (print, PDF, Word, InDesign etc) to EPUB (2 and 3) and Kindle Mobi
- Listing of converted titles on the meBooks online store, and on affiliates such as Amazon.
- Generation of metadata (e.g. ONIX) for submission to third-party distributors and aggregators
Our eBook production skills are leading edge, and we have expertise in:
- Read-aloud children's titles
- iBooks Author content production
- Format conversion, including between EPUB and Kindle Mobi
- InDesign and other layout packages
EPUB validation service
We provide an online EPUB validation service, allowing users to validate their EPUB files (version 2 and 3) against the IDPF's epubcheck.
If you would like to know more about meBooks and our work, please contact us.
We have produced more than 500 eBook titles for the New Zealand publishing industry.
Some of our clients include:
- Victoria University Press
- Canterbury University Press
- New Zealand Council for Educational Research
- David Bateman Publishers
- Lexis Nexis
- Public Interest Publishing
“MeBooks have impressed us greatly with the speed, accuracy and reasonable price of their ebook conversions. Jason has been generous with advice and guidance, and an invaluable companion as we have entered the brave new world of digital publishing.”
Fergus Barrowman, Victoria University Press
“MeBooks have been looking after Bateman’s ebook conversion for nearly two years now and the support help through the very steep (and continuing) technical learning curve has been marvellous. Talking with someone local who knows the print publishing process is invaluable. There is always prompt return and correction of files and the accuracy is very high. I would highly recommend MeBooks for help and advice with digital conversion.”
Tracey Borgfeldt, David Bateman Ltd
“meBooks provides an excellent ebook conversion service – fast, reliable, and always willing to help, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend their work to other publishers”
Stephen Michin, Huia